WHAT CAN I DO TO MAXIMISE SECURITY?
- Change your password regularly.
- Keep your password secret.
- Don’t use your date of birth, telephone number, address, your name or the name of a friend or relative in your password.
- Don’t use a password you use for anything else
- Ensure that you use Virus Detection Software to protect your computer from Trojan viruses.
- Check your account regularly, and for any suspicious transactions, emails, calls or SMS, please call the Contact Centre on 1300 784 388.
- Log out of internet Banking after using The Shire …Local Banking Internet Banking kiosk and Mobile Banking
For information on how to protect yourself online, click here SECURITY.