WHAT CAN I DO TO MAXIMISE SECURITY?
- Change your password regularly.
- Keep your password secret.
- Don’t use your date of birth, telephone number, address, your name or the name of a friend or relative in your password.
- Don’t use a password you use for anything else
- Ensure that you use Virus Detection Software to protect your computer from Trojan viruses.
- Check your account regularly, and for any suspicious transactions, emails, calls or SMS, please call the Contact Centre on 1300 784 388.
- Log out of internet Banking after using The Shire …Local Banking Internet Banking kiosk and Mobile Banking
For information on how to protect yourself online, click here SECURITY.
We apologies, but our Internet Banking & Mobile Banking services will temporarily not be available between the hours of 3pm on Friday 26th May 2017 to 8am Saturday 27th May 2017 due to maintenance.
Our Customer Service Team will be available to assist you up to 5pm Friday & from 7am Sat for any queries.