WHAT CAN I DO TO MAXIMISE SECURITY?
- Change your password regularly.
- Keep your password secret.
- Don’t use your date of birth, telephone number, address, your name or the name of a friend or relative in your password.
- Don’t use a password you use for anything else
- Ensure that you use Virus Detection Software to protect your computer from Trojan viruses.
- Check your account regularly, and for any suspicious transactions, emails, calls or SMS, please call the Contact Centre on 1300 784 388.
- Log out of internet Banking after using The Shire …Local Banking Internet Banking kiosk and Mobile Banking
For information on how to protect yourself online, click here SECURITY.
No Scheduled Outages